Caramel Apple Baked Oats bowl with @gracefulloats
Grace from @gracefulloats has curated a decadent and nutritious baked oats recipe, featuring noops! Celebrate the fall season with her Caramel Apple Baked Oats
- 1/2 c rolled oats
- 1/2 scoop protein powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 small banana
- 2/3 container noops Caramel Pudding
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/2 small apple - diced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 C. frozen cauliflower rice (optional for *health*)
- Preheat your oven to 400 and spray an oven-safe bowl generously with cooking spray.
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, blend oats, protein powder, baking powder, salt, banana, noops Caramel Pudding, and milk for 1-2 minutes on high until smooth.
- Fold in cauliflower rice and diced apples. spoon into your bowl and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Top with caramelized bananas, apples, granola, and more noops!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.