Mocha Balls with noops Mocha Pudding
Our Mocha Ball recipe is the perfect addition to any lunch box, after-school snack, or breakfast on the go! Prep this treat on Sunday for snacks all week long!
- 4.75 oz. noops Mocha Pudding
- 1/4 C. Almond Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Date Syrup
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/4 C. Gluten-free Oats
- 1/4 C. Flax Meal
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder, more for dusting
- 1 tsp. Espresso Powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine the noops Mocha Pudding, almond butter, date syrup, and vanilla.
- Separately, combine the oats, flax meal, 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder, and espresso powder.
- Incorporate the wet and dry mixtures.
- Form the dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and place them on a lined baking sheet. Chill for 2 hours or overnight.
- Dust the balls with cocoa powder and store refrigerated in a sealed container for two weeks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.