Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Some things are just mint to be, like noops and peppermint! We'll be making a cup of this protein-packed hot cocoa to wait out Santa's arrival.
- 2 C. Plant-based Milk
- 2 (4.75 oz) Pkgs. noops Chocolate Pudding
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp. Cane sugar
- 2 oz. Dairy-free Chocolate Chips
- ¼ tsp. Peppermint Extract, or to taste
- Candy Cane, for stir sticks
- Place the chocolate chips in a large heat-proof bowl and set them aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, whisk together the milk, pudding, cocoa powder, and sugar. Continue whisking the mixture until steaming, about 180 degrees.
- Add the peppermint extract and remove it from the heat.
- Immediately pour the hot mixture over the chocolate chips and allow the mixture to rest undisturbed for 3 minutes before whisking.
- Pour the hot chocolate into 4 mugs and stir with candy canes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.