Raspberry Lemon Overnight Oats
It's time for a raspVERY delicious noops recipe! Stay powered by pudding all day with this amazing Raspberry Lemon Overnight Oats recipe.
- 2 Pkgs. (4.75 oz. each) noops Vanilla Pudding
- 1 C. Gluten-free Rolled oats
- ½ C. Freeze-dried Raspberries, crumbled
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¾ C. Non-dairy Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Date Syrup
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon Zest
- Fresh Raspberries, to serve
- Stir together the gluten-free oats, freeze-dried raspberries, and salt. Divide among four small sealable containers or jars.
- Separately, combine the vanilla pudding, non-dairy milk, date syrup, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Whisk until smooth.
- In equal amounts, pour the pudding mixture into each container or jelly jar (over the oat mixture). Secure the lids and shake until fully incorporated.
- Allow the Overnight Oats to chill 1-5 days. For a smoother texture, chill longer.
- Before serving, stir well and top with fresh raspberries.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.